|Top 10 Most Expensive Mistakes You’re Making on Your Home|
|By Cary Teller|
|RISMEDIA, Monday, October 31, 2016— Homes cost a lot of money to maintain. Are you spending extra money unnecessarily on the upkeep of your home? Here are 10 of the most expensive mistakes you could be making.
1. Using Traditional Light bulbs
2. Ignoring a Leaky Faucet
3. Using the Wrong Air Filter Size
4. Not Customizing Temperature
5. Not Adjusting Air Vents Properly
6. Over-Watering the Lawn
7. Water Heater Temperature Set Too High
8. Leaky Windows and Doors
9. Paying a Handyman
10. Ignoring Curled Shingles
Use these 10 tips to cut maintenance costs on your home today.
This was originally published on RISMedia’s blog, Housecall. Visit the blog daily for housing and real estate tips and trends.