Denie is the Group Leader of The Dulin Group of Long & Foster Real Estate. Denie is passionate about working with clients to make the home buying and selling process as seamless and enjoyable as possible. She enjoys helping her clients get where they want to go and she will do whatever it takes to get this done successfully. She embraces life with lots of energy and is an active participant in her community. She tries every day to live life to the fullest!
Having lived in many places over the years, Denie personally understands the excitement and uncertainty of moving. Whether you are moving from one city to another or just changing homes within the same area, Denie is available to help you every step of the way!
Denie was selected as one of the Top 100 Elite Professionals at Long & Foster. (There are 10,000+ agents)
Please contact Denie for any real estate questions. She works on 100% referrals so please think of her when talking with friends, colleagues or family members.
- Denie’s southern roots have left her with a love of Cajun cooking
- Horses have always been a big part of her life
- Sailing on the Chesapeake with family and friends is a favorite summer pastime
- UNC-Chapel Hill – Class of 1983!
- Ice Cream is her favorite food!!!
- Enjoys networking and always takes time to PAY IT FORWARD