Patrick has over twenty years of diverse experience across real estate investing, banking, and entrepreneurial ventures. He first obtained his real estate license in Virginia in 2004 and has bought and sold numerous investment properties. Patrick is passionate about assisting individuals in navigating one of the largest and most important financial events of their life and brings expertise across strategy, marketing, negotiation, and finance to each transaction.
Having worked with numerous Realtors, as a buyer, seller, and investor, Patrick knows first-hand, the value and comfort of working with an Agent that listens, follows-up promptly, and places their client’s interests above their own. That is the basis of Patrick’s approach and commitment with each client. He is knowledgeable, ethical, hard-working, and will always serve the best interests of his clients first.
Patrick has lived in Lutherville and Ruxton for the past 10 years with his wife and two daughters. He assists clients throughout the Baltimore metro area and is a neighborhood expert for the Lutherville, Timonium, Hampton, Ruxton, West Towson, the Greenspring Valley / Falls Rd. areas. Whether buying your first home, upsizing for a growing family, relocating to/from Baltimore, or looking to maximize investment returns, Patrick would appreciate the opportunity to assist in any way.
- Is an avid skier, baseball fan, and historical fiction reader
- Lived in 7 different states growing-up and has 4 sisters and 2 brothers
- Was all-district offensive guard at Great Bridge high school in Chesapeake, VA
- Graduated from Virginia Tech with double majors in Finance and Management
- Favorite foods are burgers or steaks on the grill and anything with coconut