As a Baltimore native, residential architect, and accredited staging professional, Michelle brings a perspective and expertise to both purchases and sales that most agents do not possess. This is particularly useful here where so much of the housing stock consists of older, resale homes, often with historic meaning. Her buyers have appreciated her architect’s eye when evaluating homes for purchase. Often she can see the possibilities below the surface, ways that a not-quite-perfect house can be expanded, reconfigured, or simply freshened up. Her sellers have benefited from the floor plans, design ideas, and staging advice that she can provide their listings. Her extensive knowledge of Baltimore City (with its grant and purchase incentive programs) and the surrounding counties is helpful to first time home buyers and those moving in from out of town.
- Is a Real Estate Partner with LiveBaltimore, an organization that promotes homeownership in Baltimore City.
- Played on the NCAA varsity women’s golf team while at Duke.
- Was President of the design firm Cobalt Architects, Ltd. for twelve years.
- Spent a summer in Rome working on an archaeological dig on the Palatine Hill through the American Academy, hand drawing the “small finds.”
- Enjoys and appreciates all things Mid-Century Modern!