Michele Naish, Associate Broker
Michele is known for her concierge level of service to her clients. From beginning to end, Michele is there every step of the way, guiding, educating and consistently communicating with clients in the home buying or selling process.
My goal…my passion is
- To listen closely to my clients’ needs and expectations
- To exceed their expectations
- To deliver RESULTS
Michele is part of the Award Winning Dulin Group known for their integrity, hard work and dedication with results.
Starting with digital marketing and social media presence, professional staging as well as an appraiser, our team provides a comprehensive array of services to meet all clients needs.
Michele currently lives in Baltimore County on a small farm with her husband, horse and dogs. Loves all activities outdoors!
Affiliations and Designation
- Graduate of Notre Dame Prep
- BS in Biology—Loyola College
- Lifelong member—Union Mills Homestead Foundation—Family
- Greenspring Valley Hounds—Riding
- Baltimore County Club—Swim/Golf/Tennis
- 2012 to present: Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
- 2012 to present: Maryland Association of Realtors
- 2012 to present: National Association of Realtors
- 2014: Completed GRI—Graduate Realtor Institute
- 2017: Attained Associate Broker License